Friday 10 January 2014

Quest Bars


Hey guys! So I've heard a lot about quest bars lately, and the hype was pretty big, so I decided to order some! Let me just start off by saying that they are amazing! Not only are they gluten free, they are also sugar free, and high in protein. This is the best nutrition bar I've had yet, and it is so delicious! What I do is, bake it in the oven for only 5 minutes at 350, and it tastes warm and soft like a real fudge brownie; but this is healthy, and you can eat it guilt free!

I just loved this quest bar, and hopefully i'm going to get some new flavours to try out soon! If you want to get some, search for the nearest one in your town because that's probably the cheapest option. If you don't have any near by, you'll probably have to order some online so do it off of Iherb.com or the Quest nutrition website, but they probably won't be too cheap.

Good luck, and I hope you try them soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment