Tuesday 4 February 2014

Chocolate Nana Icecream

 How often do you get to eat chocolate ice cream for breakfast? Well, the perks of veganism is this bad boy. It's chocolate ice cream with a twist - vegan style - because who doesn't love a good clean bowl of ice-cream?

This right here is my favourite snack that i have almost everyday. It's SO simple to make, and so satisfying as well. And the best part is, it's 100% clean, so yes, i can have it for breakfast... or lunch... or depending on how much I make ... dinner!

1. In order to make this little creation, you first need to freeze bananas, preferably a minimum of 4-5 hours in advance.
2. Once ready, put your frozen bananas in your blender (magic bullet)
3. Add in 1 tbsp. of peanut butter
4. Add 1 tsp. of cacao powder
5. Blend it together until you have a thick creamy texture.


2 comments:

  1. This fruit guru seems so yummy...I am loving this.
    Thanks for sharing:)

    Best
    Stella
    YoMyGoodness

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great recipie. This was my first time making nana ice cream, it was quick and easy. I love the fact that I can make it with very little ingredients and choose th level of fat even further with my PB 2. Definitely worth giving my Dad (ice cream addict) a healthier option! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete