Saturday 8 February 2014

Vegan French Toast

Everybody loves a good batch of French Toast in the mornings, especially me. So i created this recipe so that i could still enjoy one of my favourite breakfast foods, AND not harm any animals in the process. Vegan food is the way to go for everything. I eat vegan 95% of the time, and i strongly believe this lifestyle is healthier for your body, and better for animals (obviously)

  

Usually i post most recipes here on my blog, but i do have an E-book as well that contains 27 healthy recipes, some that are NOT on my blog or Instagram, along with personal workouts, foods i eat, meal plans, vegetarian meal ideas, and behind the scene photos.


The recipe for this delicious breakfast are included in my E-book, which is only $4.00! (wow) Usually you'd pay $15 or more for just a basic cook book in stores, not even including the other things i have in mine! If you'd like to purchase it, the link is below! Thanks guys, and if you try this recipe, i hope you enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment