Saturday 1 February 2014

Healthy Mind, Healthy Body



Hi guys! I know i haven't posted on here in a while, but i have a good reason - I've been working hard on E-book!

It's filled with 25 fun and healthy recipes, workouts to do from home, healthy foods to buy, what i eat in a day, ideas for vegetarian meals, and behind the scene photos!

And the best part is, it's only 4$

I understand that some people may not want to pay money for recipes, but if you think about it, people buy cookbooks from stores for way higher prices. I tried to make it cheap and affordable for everyone so that they could buy it and enjoy it. I worked really hard in the kitchen making up a bunch of recipes, and spent hours putting together this E-book.

It's a guide to healthy living, and i want to help people on their journey to a healthy life. That's why if you buy my E-book, you not only get recipes, but also workout tips, groceries to buy, and vegetarian meal ideas since people often think it's hard to eat meat free!

I just want you guys to know i understand the struggle, but you can do it! Eating clean is easy, and working out can be fun! It will all be worth it in the end when you see results and are happy with yourself.

My E-book includes foods from a variety of smoothies, muffins, granola bites, overnight oats, brownies, oatmeal, pancakes, parfaits, french toast, banana splits, and stir fry, and guess what? It's ALL healthy!

So if you would like to purchase it for only $4, the link is here :
https://payhip.com/b/Auye

Thanks guys, xo
Katrina.

No comments:

Post a Comment